Seasonal flowers are a beautiful way to add a touch of freshness and color to your interior. They are also an eco-friendly choice because they are grown locally and do not require long-distance transportation.
If you want to create your own seasonal floral arrangement, here are some simple tips:
How to choose flowers
When choosing flowers, it is important to consider the season and occasion. Here are some suggestions:
- For spring: tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, daffodils, roses, lilies, peonies
- For summer : roses, sunflowers, daisies, dahlias, lilies, gerberas, zinnias
- For fall: chrysanthemums, sunflowers, rudbeckias, cosmos, gerberas, dahlias
- For winter : amaryllis, orchids, poinsettias, roses, tulips
It's also important to choose flowers that have complementary colors and textures.
How to compose the arrangement
Once you have chosen your flowers, it is time to arrange them. Here are a few tips :
- Start with a vase or container that fits the size and shape of your flowers.
- Add a layer of floral foam to the bottom of the vase to help hold the flowers in place.
- Place the largest flowers first, then the smallest.
- Add leaves or herbs to add volume and texture.
How to maintain the arrangement
To make your floral arrangement last longer, it is important to maintain it properly. Here are a few tips :
- Cut the flower stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Replace the water in the vase every day or every other day.
- Avoid direct sunlight and drafts.
With a few simple tips, you can create a seasonal floral arrangement that will be both beautiful and long-lasting.