Looking for a way to brighten your day and your home? A seasonal flower subscription is the ideal solution. Each month you will receive a bouquet of fresh and beautiful flowers, selected for their beauty and durability.
Seasonal flowers are grown locally, which means they are fresher and longer lasting than out-of-season flowers. They are also more affordable, as they do not need to be transported long distances.
The different types of seasonal flowers
Seasonal flowers are divided into four categories: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Here are some examples of flowers available each season:
- Spring : tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, daffodils, roses, lilies, peonies
- Summer : roses, sunflowers, daisies, dahlias, lilies, gerberas, zinnias
- Autumn : chrysanthemums, sunflowers, rudbeckias, cosmos, gerberas, dahlias
- Winter : amaryllis, orchids, poinsettias, roses, tulips
How to take care of seasonal flowers
To make your seasonal flowers last longer, here are some tips:
- Cut the stems : Cut the flower stems at a 45 degree angle. This will allow the water to circulate more easily.
- Replace the water : Replace the flower water every day or every other day.
- Avoid direct sunlight : Seasonal flowers should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid drafts : Seasonal flowers should not be exposed to drafts.
"I have always loved flowers, but I didn't know how to keep them fresh for longer. I discovered seasonal flower subscriptions and I am delighted. I receive a bouquet of fresh and beautiful flowers every month. They brighten up my house and make me happy." - Marie, a Daily Flowers customer
The ecological aspect of seasonal flowers
Besides being beautiful and long-lasting, seasonal flowers are also an eco-friendly choice. This is because growing seasonal flowers requires less energy and resources than growing flowers out of season.
Here are some of the eco-friendly benefits of seasonal flowers:
- Reduction of carbon emissions : Seasonal flowers do not need to be transported long distances, reducing carbon emissions.
- Reduction in water consumption : Growing seasonal flowers requires less water than growing flowers out of season.
- Reduction in the use of pesticides and fertilizers : Seasonal flowers are often grown without pesticides or fertilizers, which is beneficial for the environment.
A seasonal flower subscription is a great way to add a touch of beauty and freshness to your home, while also being an eco-friendly choice.